Irish music. *blissful sigh*
I always rather lamented the fact that there is not a bit of Irish-ness in me. Well, not that we are aware of, anyway...there's always the hope of the vikings stealing some Irish captives and taking them back to Norway...
but it's doubtful ;D
Though it would explain why I love Celtic things so much...
So I've already finished reading the first book on my new Kindle!!! I really like my kindle :) It's very nice. My mom made me a cover for it - not the kind that flips open like a book cover, but more of a small bag that is perfectly sized. I love it! Its a pleather-y and cool. ;D
I read 'Jack and Jill' by Louisa May Alcott. Now I'm reading 'Eight Cousins' by the same author. I'm attempting to read all of her best known works of literature. I had read 'Little Women' a long time ago - twice, actually - and reading 'Little Men' and 'Jo's Boys' was great fun! Now, after the one I'm reading now, I'll have 'Rose in Bloom' and 'Under the Lilacs', left. Oh, I've read 'An Old-Fashioned Girl' a long time ago, too - that was a very sweet story! But then, all of these books are so sweet, simple, and delightful. I'm enjoying them very much :)
Now if only I was done typing so I could read some more...
No comments:
Post a Comment