So, I've been reading ALL week. Literally. It's hard to read the Iliad in 3 days - actually, I failed at that - I need to read the last 78 pages today - but still! People keep trying to tell me that I don't have to read both the Iliad and the Odyssey in one week, but that is the goal I set for myself, and if I don't meet the goals in the first week, I never will, so I will do this or die in the attempt! (okay, maybe not quite to that extreme ;)..) Anyway...
I have my last dance class of the year tonight. :'( Then my recital is in 12 days :D Then I get to take a break from classes until the end of August - usually that makes me sad, but this year I am really ready for a break. Not that I'll really get one, due to Seussical all summer, but still. I won't have to drive for 2 hours 2 nights a week for a little while! :)
I'm really excited about my recital - I'm in 7 dances. Yikes! I even have a little solo moment in the Irish dance..which was threatened to be taken away from me when another girl might not have learned her part, so I would have had to learn her part, which didn't make sense to me - why could I learn her part while she couldn't? Anyway, that didn't happen and I still have my solo :D
One of these days I need to try all my costumes on and have my sister take pictures - that is so fun to do! I think my Contemporary costume is the prettiest...for craziness I love our jazz costume - it's very ..odd. But nothing beats the hat we have for character!! It's crazy.
Now you are just dying for pictures, aren't you? Ha! Well, I don't have them either, yet, so patience, grasshopper. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment