I haven't been posting very often lately...I've been having trouble thinking of things to write about! I guess my life has become boring - but I'm loving that part!! I've been sniffing the fabric in the sewing room longingly, so perhaps one of these days I'll have a new project to share...I have a lovely dress cut out, but I haven't sewn it yet - since I want to wear it for my brother's graduation on Saturday, I should probably get busy on that!
I've been painting a lot. Watercolor. Nothing original, mind you. I like to get those sets at the craft store - they have 6 pictures in them, and you just have to color it in. It's pretty easy, but I find it way more fun than a coloring book, if you know what I mean. And besides, I get to practice different techniques. I flatter myself that I am improving. I just started a set that is all these different princesses - the one I'm painting now is the princess and the frog - I'm really proud of my flowers and her dress...(that's all I've gotten done!) When it's finished maybe I'll post a picture...
I smell food. I like such smells. I'm hungry.
I didn't have breakfast until 1:00 this afternoon. Not such a good plan.
One of my best friends' graduation party was yesterday. It's kinda weird for me - I'm used to having my older siblings' friends graduate, but now it's my friends, it's just different. There was this one picture she had put up of the two of us from the age of like..I don't know, 4? And we were all dressed up like saints. It was so cute! I have no memory of this event at all, but I can believe we would do that!
I curled my hair today. I never curl my hair. Why did I do it today? I don't know. I think it would be cool to be able to curl my hair, and I've never really been able to do it successfully. Was it successful today? Well...sort of. It doesn't look too..horrible. But it's still not quite right. I guess I'll keep practicing. I curled my sisters hair first - hers turned out beautifully. (Although a bit like Shirley Temple's hair...haha...oops)
I was going to say more, but I hear dinner sounds, and I've blathered on long enough for one sitting, I think. Soo I'll leave you with thoughts of toenail polish and ice cream. No connection whatsoever, don't worry. ;D
No comments:
Post a Comment