Just thought I'd pop over here and do a quick post - you know, because it's been over a week and what with school and everything, who knows when I'll get another chance?
I've been reading an awesome series - the "River of Time" series by Lisa T. Bergren.
Aren't these books beautiful? And the insides are even more amazing!!! Check them out HERE.
I highly recommend these, and after a couple more readings and much more thought, I will tell you why, but I won't bore you with my hyper enthusiasm just yet - you can look forward to that ;)
Meanwhile, I continue my Classics journey, moving on to "The Confessions of St. Augustine", which is actually quite interesting, for lack of a better word. However, I can hardly wait to be done with it so I can read "The Divine Comedy"!!! I have the most gorgeous copy of it, borrowed from my brother, and I'm very excited about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment