Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pens, Paper, and Lack of Sleep

I'm having a bit of a relaxing afternoon before I change my life once again and start up the studies tomorrow - yes, I'm getting back to school tomorrow! Granted, this doesn't change a whole lot - I'll just have certain things that I need to accomplish by deadlines and specific topics to gorge myself with, and a bit of a twist to my daily routine (not that I have a routine), but other than that, not much is gonna change. I love being home schooled!

I've been filling out college applications. Yay! It's actually kind of fun. I'm a bit stuck on the essay part, but that's only because I can't decide on a topic. I have a hard time making decisions - it can be a bit of a downer for me. But otherwise the whole 'college' thing is coming along nicely, I think. Still haven't decided what exactly I want to do, but I figure that God can make that clear later, after I've done a bit more work - make His job a bit easier, ya know? So I'm just applying and I'll make decisions later. Hopefully.

Otherwise, dance classes are going well - I hobbled about for a while this last week due to soreness, but I'm recovered enough now for another week! I need to start getting more sleep, though - I have a bad habit of staying up until like..1:30 reading or such, so I am really tired most of the time! Not cool, my friend, not cool!

It's a lovely day. I like lovely days. They are lovely.

No comments: