Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tell me NOW what you See!

Taken out of context, those words seem SO demanding!!! But really - a great, no, BEAUTIFUL song!!! (can you tell I was just listening to it?!??) Here - you listen!!

On Saturday my mom took a bunch of Senior Pictures of me - my MOM! yah. I'm as shocked as you are - she rarely holds the camera, you must understand. So, I was quite delighted to find that she has been concealing a master in the art of digital cameras! (well..) but seriously, she took some REALLY nice pictures and I.Am.Pleased!!! (notice how all colleges get back to you with the whole "we are PLEASED to receive your application" and such. I don't know why, but I get the greatest kick out of the word 'pleased'..but I digress. Here are some samples of my pictures:


HAD to have some taken with Bootsy - she was distracted.


Then I got obsessed with my medieval dress...

Mom did a really good job lacing up the back.

Who wouldn't want to lurk in the woods wearing a cape?

But danger was also lurking there...

Just kidding! But we had a lot of fun - after 6 hours and 519 pictures, we have about 35 options. Yikes! On to the next stages of senioritis, then...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures :D