I read an Agatha Christie novel yesterday - it was titled "The Secret Adversary". Excellent read! I absolutely LOVED Tommy and Tuppence!!! They were SOOO cute :) :) :) Now I'm supposed to be reading the third play in "The Oresteia". So far I've actually enjoyed this classic set of plays - they are disturbing and tragic, but really easy to read. :) Plus, it's short, and that is nice for me :D
So, in case you were wondering, my dance recital went excellently!!! I had so much fun, and I'm a bit sad it's all over. But then I get to dance there one more year, so that's exciting! I'm ready for a short break, I guess. I've decided to up my dancing next year - instead of 2 nights a week, I'll be going 4! That is, if it all works out. It's sort of still 'up-in-the-air' as it were ;)
We (mom, dad, sister, nephews) went for a 'wagon ride' tonight. This consisted of Dad getting out the big lawn mower and hitching it up to the tiny little wagon/trailer thing that we have, and Mom put a couple of blankets and sleeping bags in the bottom for padding, and then we all piled in, Dad roared up the ..engine? and off we went down the road at a clippy pace of about 1 mph. ;) That was with stops, though. And we sort of got stuck on a grassy hill, trespassed on the neighbors land (I came up with this amusing theory that we would be attacked by a remote-control system of ammunition on the way out, but we got away with nothing more exciting than a few nat-bites. How disappointing.);)
I'm planning a costume expedition. If I ever get a bunch of time and energy. Ha. Ha. I want to go through all of Mom's costume boxes and organize a bit and combine a trunk-full of useful items for playing dress-up quick & easy. We'll see when this happens.
I couldn't get my iPod to charge this morning, and I don't know where my wall charger is. What will I do tonight when I try to sleep? Oh...maybe I will actually go to sleep and not waste time trying to strangle myself in ear-phones and giving myself a blistering headache (is that a correct term?) and not make my ears hurt from my habit of sleeping on my side so the ear-buds poke into my ears mercilessly. It could actually turn out to be a good thing!!! Imagine that. I found a silver lining. :)
My cat (Bootsy - here's her picture): is quite upset with me and confused by my somewhat inconsistent actions: I'm sitting in my chair, which means that she can't; I keep kicking her off my bed because I don't want it all hairy (imagine that); and the house has been overrun by little boys under 5 (there are 3 of them...and one of them is 5...), so she is terrorized half the time; and I haven't fed her yet. Oops. I guess its confession time! Anyway, she keeps looking at me reproachfully, and it's starting to bum me out. Haha.
As always, Hans Zimmer is a genious, dark chocolate is delicious and obviously necessary for brain-cells to function properly, and frogs should not jump on the road. Toodles!!! ~The Crazy Gracie
No comments:
Post a Comment