Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dream of the Day

Okay, multiple dreams. Here's a few:

~Get through tomorrow without freaking out or getting crabby. Lately it's been pretty much impossible to avoid one if not both, but we'll see.

~Pass my ACT test with really high scores - when I take it, which I don't know exactly when that will be...within a couple of months, I should think!

~Successfully work hard and achieve all my goals in my school work. Hey! I have to study up! And...well, I've not been doing as well as I would like to lately. :(

~Accomplish the task of teaching 83 small children at least 2 routines of dance each by the middle of April. !!!

~Make it until the end of April without screaming. No explanation required.

Okay, I have a LOT more important dreams than that, and frankly, I'd prefer not to think about these ones at all. However, this is my life right now, and whenever I think about it I go into a panic mode, and I hate that. Yes, hate. And it's making me mad. So, hopefully I can get through it all, and the end of April will be such a HAPPY TIME FOR ME!!! (Ahhh, yes. All finished up by Easter - which is my favorite HolyDay - although Christmas is a pretty close tie. ;)

No comments: