Sunday, January 16, 2011

Archaic Animosity related to Steady Steadfastness

...Not sure where I was going with the title, but let me assure you it was fun!

I was thinking...

and then I was thinking...

and then I thought WAIT A MINUTE!!! This is wasting my time.

So I decided to write a blog post where I put down whatever I think of.

This doesn't necessarily have to make sense. ~Welcome to my world.

Did you know I like monkeys? And I don't mean the band, even though it was my Mom's favorite band in like..the 60's. They sang a song I know...I can't think of it right now, though. *shrug*.

My cat is sweet. I watched " i ROBOT" this afternoon. That was a weird movie. I liked it though. Anyway, my cat sat by me on the couch, fell asleep, purred, let me pet her..it was sweet. The best was that she showed up right after the scene where Will Smith's character saves the cat from the demolition robot..anyway, the cat in the movie really reminded me of my Bootsy, so I was missing her. Then she showed uP! it was like..meant to be. *wink*

Now I'm waiting for the Gopher's to lose so Dad and I can watch a movie. We are going to watch the "Nanny Diaries". Not my favorite movie, but Dad seems to like it...plus, the Harvard Hottie is not something I readily turn down. *double wink* And, since my mom and sister are vacationing in Italy(SO not fair), it's nice to spend some time with Dad. So, lots of movies and popcorn. I wish there was pop. But there is ice cream...and iceberg lettuce. My mommy loves meeee!! *wink wink wink*

Okay. I will stop with the winking. :(

I'd better go. I'm planning to read "The Count of Monte Cristo" in the next 8 days. That means I have to read like...78 pages a day. Not bad, really. Should be really doable. If I do it. That would take me actually doing something that I set out to do, and that doesn't always work out the best..I wish it did. I will read that book! (I love it, even though I haven't read it. I know the story.)

I also started sewing a costume vest today. Should be very pretty...I hope. I'm making it with three different colors. And it takes boning. Why? Don't ask me, I don't know. At least I found some boning in the sewing room. No clue how it got there, but I was pleased. Pleased. I like that word. Pleased. Has a nice, smug ring to it. I think I'll use it again: Pleased. Ha! That just gave me a thrill!!!

Yup I'm annoying you now so I shall leave. *tear tear*. Oh, don't cry! I'll be back soon!!! *winkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwinkwink* Whew!

No comments: