Saturday, January 22, 2011

and then there was a frozen pizza...

I have consumed 2 frozen pizzas this week. well, not whole pizzas, of course. That would be gross! But I ate my fair half tonight, and the one before that I had 3/8 of it! So maybe I've just about eaten one by myself...haply I shall have more tomorrow. I don't want to cook anymore. Although it is fun. Take last night, for example: I made fish sandwiches(those little frozen fish squares that you bake on both sides and then eat with bun and ketchup//) and then I thought OH! We could have potatoes! Because, believe me, I know how to cook potatoes! They're like..my fav! So I made some (if you don't mind ME saying so) REALLY YUMMY RIPPLE CHIPS! [thats what I call potatoes that you grate into the shape of potato chips, then you cover with olive oil, salt, and basil, then you bake them till their crispy on the edges!] I made them really well. Trudi will be jealous. (she likes them crispy..mom never leaves them in long enough. Dad was late, though, so I staid them in the oven for longer than I intended. Then we ate in the living room - watching John Wayne. "Chisum", to be precise. Oh, then tonight we watched "Hondo". I tell ya, I am being educated this week! And apparently dad doesn't like waiting to eat supper when there's a John Wayne movie to be seen - both times he's was like "Lets eat in the living room!" Which I have no problem with-I like eating in the living room while watching movies. It's just funny.

Today I made soup for lunch. Well, I didn't make the soup, I just heated it up. Mom had frozen some of her aMAZing chicken-rice soup. I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Anyway..

Today I cleaned. The top and bottom floors of the house. (I skipped the middle floor). Well, I think it was cleaning, anyway. I vacuumed the floor. I did not dust. I did not scrub. I just vacuumed. Then I went and cleaned the office. Usually all I do is vacuum and dump the garbage, but today I had to do it all by myself. Yep. Cleaned the bathrooms. Even the mens. Ew urinals are gross. Disgusting. And we will go not further on that distasteful subject, IF you don't mind!

I got the cd with my dance songs on it this week. I was totally bummed that no one was here to share my joy. *hint hint*. :) But I've had fun listening to them! And avoiding choreographing jazz dances for evil little kids...not that they are really evil. I just don't feel like choreographing. Can't wait until April! But it will come sooner if I choreograph now, won't it? Yes. I will believe that although I can see without opening my eyes that that sentence was completely illogical and wanting of sensible thinking. WHATEVER! I just need to give myself a pep talk and your lectures are NOT helping. Whatsoever. Haha had to get my word play in there.

No comments: