I now kick box. Yup. It's great fun, really. My sister, Trudi, has been kickboxing for like....a year? now - she got a dvd, and was all into it. I've tried it out a couple of random days, but never really 'committed' before.
Wednesday afternoon at 4:00 I committed.
And I've worked out every day since then. (I know, it's only been 3 days. :D ) It really hasn't been so bad - am I sore? Yes. Do I get sweaty and gross? Yes. But am I getting the results I want? Well...that remains to be seen, but I feel GREAT! So I guess we'll just put an optomistic 'YES!' there too ;).
Chocolate chips keep me alive. Chocolate chips are nourishing, energizing, comforting, cute, and delicious! I eat them every day, and do I regret it? No sir! I look forward to the next time I can eat a chocolate chip.
Wow. I think I have a problem. ^. Does that look like a problem to you?
Because I'd rather it not be a problem.
Greek comedies are so much more funny than Greek tragedies. I know, deep, right? But seriously - I'm laughing almost constantly! Right Now I'm reading "Peace" by Aristophanes (do NOT ask me how to pronounce his name) and finding it quite enjoyable!
I completed "The Bacchae" late last night. If you call midnight late...anyway, I finished it! It actually only took me a day to read. I'd been reading "Hippolytus" by accident all summer. Whoops! Apparently I didn't read the book description very well... :) Once I actually sit down and read, I enjoy these classics immensely. I'm just such a procrastinator - I really need to break that habit, don't ya think?
Well, I'm going to do something while we watch "Little Dorrit" tonight. I'm not sure what, yet, but I will do it! (maybe I'll paint that bird statue I got for Christmas...) or (maybe I'll draw up some more costume ideas) or (maybe I'll work on college applications...bleh) or (maybe I'll think of something later). Okay, you get the idea, and now I'm going to go see about some supper because, ahem, I am hungry! :D
1 comment:
Glad I can be your kickboxing partner! It will help us both stay committed, don't you think? Now just step away from the chocolate chips :)
Post a Comment