Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Craziness = Over (for now)

Sooooo...Seussical is over! We had a GREAT time! The cast was AWESOME and the SOLD OUT the last night!!! Seriously - there were people lined up outside the doors all the way down to the street. (At the time we didn't know it was because the tickets had been misplaced...haha) But the theater WAS full! And it was a really fun night on Monday. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday were also super fun - I was just super hyper on Monday. Something about a last chance to give it your all is exciting to me.

This summer has been SO crazy - my sister and her husband and 3 little boys (ages 5, 3, and under 1) have been living with us for the past 2 months, because Chad was the musical director, and Heidi was Mrs Mayor...it was fun, but also a bit more insane than most productions that I've been involved in. I'm excited now that things will be a bit more relaxed and low key (ha! we'll see how long THAT lasts) and maybe I'll catch up on some lost sleep. I think my body clock is completely turned around! I go to bed at like..1:30 and wake up at 8:30. It's ridiculous. But I am starting up school very soon, so then I'll have to change my habits ;)

No comments: