Tomorrow is the big day! I have to get up at an insanely early hour and at the high-school by 8:00 in the morning, then take my ACT test! I'm hoping they have snacks. And water. Because they said I couldn't bring any :(
I took a practice ACT yesterday...it went pretty well, I think! Better than I had expected, so now I'm just nervous that I won't do as well on the actual test! Knowing me, it will probably happen that way...oh well.
Only one more week left of teaching dance! Next Friday we will have our dress rehearsal, and then on Palm Sunday two recitals! Then I will be done. SO EXCITED!!! I almost can't believe how excited I am. It's strange, because you can't really tell that I am excited. I'm kind of internalizing it until I'm actually free...because I do see this teaching job as a bondage, and I cannot wait until it no longer claims my time. Did I ever mention on here that I have for sure decided that I will not be teaching next year? Because I did. I made a pros/cons list, and Wow. There was a page of cons, and about 2 pros. And I decided that the cons way outweighed the pros, so YAY! Freedom will LAST! *happy dance* (because I still love dancing ;) )
I've had a cold this week. It started with a sore throat, but now it's just a cold...I hate sore throats. My sister thinks its allergies, but I don't really believe that. I've never had troubles with allergies in my life! but believe what you will...
What should I do tonight? I'm avoiding thinking big thinks, because I want to save all that thinking for my 5 hours of concentration tomorrow. Maybe I'll just read...I started "Gone With the Wind" by Margaret Mitchell. I haven't gotten very far yet, so it's definitely something I need to devote more of my time too. It's a really fun read, so far! I only expect it to get better.
Well, now I'm very hungry, so I must go in search of nourishment. And my cat...she could use some tickling. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment