Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Walking On Sunshine!!!

(Yes, I was just listening to that song. And singing along. Loudly. And I would say off-key, but I don't believe that to be the case ;))

YAY!!!!! I FINALLY got my blog looking decent! I'm still working on a header, because, being me, I want a header. But my pictures aren't loading so I can't edit them yet so I can't fix the header yet...anyway....

I figured out how to get my background to show up!!! That made me extremely happy. ExTREMEly hAPPY!!! :D :D :D

I've been thinking about doing something fun with my blog...like one of these top ten lists or 30-day-challenge things, but I'm just not sure yet...I want to do something original, you know? But we'll see. I must dedicate some moments of thought to this.

I feel like I'm supposed to be doing something else right about now...hmm..never a good feeling.

Ooo hey! Guess what I might do? Top 100 reasons that I want it to be summer. Ha! I bet I can do it!!! Watch me.

What are you looking at?

Oh, you didn't think I would do it RIGHT NOW, did you???

Oh. Oops.

Well, sorry, but I don't have time right now, so you'll just have to wait until AFTER I take my practice ACT test. Because my REAL ACT test is coming up in 11 days!!!!!!!!! *loud scream that lasts a while* Okay. Gotta go!

(But don't worry. I'll be back soon with that list!!!)

You know, this post turned out to be rather pointless. Wow.

1 comment:

Trudi Rose said...

Can't wait for that list! If you need help I'm sure that I can come up with a few...

Glad you finally got your blog problems figured out!