I love shopping! The excitement of walking into a store and knowing that, until you have explored enough to satisfy your curiosity, practically everything holds a sincere possibility of adding to your present state of happiness! I love to take every chance of going shopping, especially with my mom and sister. Sadly, (or fortunately for the checkbook....however you want to look at that ;) ) I don't get to go shopping extremely often...usually Mom and Trudi go shopping while I am at dance, since the town is an hour away, so it's just...practical. *sigh*. Oh well. I get to go enough to keep me satiated.
Anyway, last night was especially exciting to me - I didn't know it would be, but it turned out to be one of the most fun shopping experiences I've had! Granted, I only had about 45 minutes to shop, but for me that is a lot of time to do some damage. ;) We went to JCPenney's - I can almost always find something of great value for a small amount, so I love this store dearly. Back to the point: We-(my sister and I - Mom watched and approved or dissaproved. Oh, and she found two $200 coats for only $20 each! Wow!)-tried on dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So fun. You can see my enthusiasm!!! I found two that I really loved, and guess WHAT! I got them :D :D :D :D!!!! One is BRIGHT YELLOW. Like, really, really, REALLY BRIGHT! And there are yellow polka dots. :D AAAAnd I'm wearing it on Easter. There is no stopping me, so there. :D :D :D
The other dress I got is more subdued, and dressier. It's super cute, though. (I'm trying to think of how to describe it...) Okay, here goes: The top part is a sort of gold-ish color with a black overlay. It has a black color, and the front closes with three glittery buttons. The waistline is higher - not quiet an Austen-y style dress, but close. (yup, thats the best I can do on that. Sorry!) Oh, then the skirt is black...two layers, and a really flow-y fabric..and there's a ribbon tie around the waistline. I think that's it...anyway, it's a really young-person style, that suits me and I'm excited about it! (I think I'm planning to wear it for Country Christmas in December..yep, looking ahead here, but where are you going to find a beautiful dress on sale in November? So look in March, and be happy. :D )
SO,, that's my happiness today. I have the dresses hanging in my room for display for a day or two...it's a habit of mine to display and admire my new clothes for a while before I really let them know the rest of my closet and begin making new friends...though the bright yellow and the dark gold sort of clash...hmmmmm...I guess I won't be wearing both dresses at the same time, then. ;) :D :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment