Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pondering and Bubbles

I did the dishes last night after supper...not really that extraordinary on it's own. I know. However, this time while massaging the glasses with a rag, I began to compose this lovely little verse, and decided to share it with you :) Here is my composition,

~Orange Frolics~

Oranges in the Moonlight,
Oranges in the Sunlight.

Oranges getting more fat
as they are sat on by the big cat.

Nothing rhymes with orange,
so I guess we'll go with porridge.

That doesn't really work,
so I guess I'll go eat pork.

What? They're spelled the same.
Are you implying that I'm insane?

Oranges in the big league.
Oranges full of intrigue.

Oranges full of might
as they win the snowball fight.

~by me~


So, there you have it. Laugh as you will, I had much fun with this (as you can probably tell.)

No comments: