1. Dreams
I'm talking about aspirations, about ideas that excite you and make you want to work with all your might to achieve them. My dreams are constantly in a state of change and refinement, and lately I've been questioning what my true dreams really are. The whole idea of dreams is mesmerizing to me.
2. Impromptu
Calling up a friend just to see if they want to go hiking or explore a cave with you; Having coffee at midnight with your roommate to have a study party; Saying yes to crazy ideas, just to live life and have new experiences. These and many more examples of living in the moment.
3. Sound waves
What if we didn't have sound? Wouldn't that be some sort of nightmare. The most particular example of sound is music. However, there are limitless examples of how sound effects us every day, and all possible because of how sound works. Yes, physics of sound freaks me out, but when I am singing in choir I absolutely love the effects that are possible because Someone created sound.
"All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:
Post a Comment