Moving on...
GUESS WHAT I GOT!!!
Okay, you never will, so I'll just tell you.
Oh, and sorry for yelling. I'm excited, that's all :)
![]() |
| Meet Maxine :) |
And I named it Maxine. Mad Maxine, if you will. (Yes, I named her after a character from a Jenny B. Jones novel. Be delighted.)
And look at the color!!! I think that might be why it was on sale, since all the advertisements and even the box said that it would be a dark blue, but when I opened the box I saw my FAVORITE COLOR leaping out to me!!! And yes, my family can vouch for the fact that I totally hugged Maxine when I got her :) :) :)
So, now the hope, plan, and or concept is that now I will be able to design, contemplate, and construct new, fabulous dresses and other garments all on my lonesome and have them fit perfectly when finished. Tada!
Yeah, that's not likely, but hey! There's no excuse for failure now other than sheer laziness.
So let's not be lazy. There is fabric in that cupboard with my name on it and I am so going to cut it up and put stitches in it!!!
You've been warned.
"Blessed be his name, who hath appointed the quiet night to follow the busy day, and the calm sleep to refresh the wearied and to compose the troubled spirit." ~Walter Scott, The Talisman

No comments:
Post a Comment