*drumroll*
We made cookie salad.
I know, I know. Not that shocking.
For some people.
But for me? I'm pretty sure this has never happened before. (Mom doesn't really...appreciate...cookie salads. Sad for her, right?) But I do. I appreciate the wonderful concoction known to mankind as cookie salad. Therefore, it has been assembled in our kitchen and is waiting (well, sort of waiting....) to be consumed with dinner this very evening.
Yay!
Doesn't it look appetizing???
I think so, anyway.
Oooh, you wanna know what else happens on crazy Friday nights? Rhubarb duels.
Yeah, you know that's right.
Just...don't ask how these things get started, okay? Thanks. :)
| Looks like fun, doesn't it? |
| Obviously Mom thinks so... |
| Until you get stabbed. |
Well, that's what happened to me, anyway. Trudi lost by a fit of merriment. It was most amusing.
"Life is worth living as long as there's a laugh in it." ~L.M. Montgomery Anne of Green Gables
2 comments:
The rhubarb duel is hilarious! Trudi looks rather tentative though. Not as into it as Mom. Funny!
I hope your cookie salad was everything you hoped it would be!
You'd be tentative too if Mom was coming after you with so much enthusiasm. :)
Post a Comment