I realized that I haven't posted in like...over a week, and that's not supposed to happen! Soooooo here is me..rambling. Again. I know! How boring can I get, right? But I have some exciting news, I think.
1. I got 4 of my dance costumes this evening! They are rather strange this year...3 of them have long sleeves, so I know I will be very hot and sweaty on recital day....ew I know, gross! But seriously! Who said long sleeves are a good idea? (Although they DO look kinda cool...).
2. I got to go shopping today! Okay, if you know me at all you will know that I love me my shopping. I don't always like what I see or make the best choices in the stuff I decide to get...getting better at that. But there is just this thrill of walking into a store and knowing that there are all sorts of possibilities of future delights just waiting for you to discover them..I mostly like clothes shopping. Trying on stuff is so much fun! But then there's the whole decision making process...sadly, no, I can't (nor should, or will) get everything I like, so I have to really ask myself "Do I Need This?" or "Is This Me?". Haha. I'm making myself sound like a freak. Oh well. I have been told that I'm crazy... ;)
3. I'm oober excited about going to visit the University of St. Thomas in March! I'm going for a weekend - it's kind of like a retreat, I think - and there will be a college tour and everything, plus I get to stay with some girls that are actually going there! It should be a blast! Hopefully. Unless I get all shy and anti-social. Which happens occasionally. But that is not going to happen. Won't. Shouldn't. Might not. Okay, I guess we'll see how well I socialize with strangers :)
4. To continue the St. Thomas theme, I just want to clarify: I'm not sure yet that I even want to go there, you know? But I do know it's a really good school and the point of this trip is to figure out how to blend college and keeping the faith, soooooooo...and did I mention that they wear purple? How cool is that!!!
5. Um. I think I just ran out of news. Shoot. Oh! did I mention that I embarrassed myself lately? Yeah, I know, it happens to the best of us. Haha. Okay, so on...Friday? I was trying to find my favorite jeans. Could Not Find Them. Very sad for me, and I was wondering where they could have gone! Looked all over the house and I thought I checked where I normally have them pretty thoroughly. Even messaged my brother in college to ask him if there had been a laundry-pile-mixup or something.. Noperz. Today: I decide to look in my dresser again, just to make sure they are in fact gone. Whala! There are the illusive pair of adorable jeans. Just sitting there, oh so innocent. Had they really been there the whole time? They were even on top! I am still not convinced they were there the whole time, but I suppose I'll just have to suck it up and...be a man? lol and admit that I totally overreacted to a pair of jeans. *sigh*
(Although, my sister has this theory that fairies exist....and maybe they stole my jeans...just to be funny...ha.ha....and then returned them!..just to be funny again...ha.ha.)
No comments:
Post a Comment