October can be such a lovely month. I don't think I've truly appreciated it much in the last few years, being so busy with school and such. This year, however, I have time to enjoy the changing colors, the crisp fall days, and the treats that scream "Autumn" to me!
Taking a walk the other day with my fiancé, I had to pull my camera out a few times to capture some of the vibrancy that surrounded us. While my pictures don't do the scenery justice, here are a few examples of what I've been spoiled with:
 |
| My favorite picture of the evening :) |
 |
| The sun was making everything glow! |
 |
| Not the best picture, but I was trying to capture all the different hues on the bluff. |
 |
| These leaves were definitely out to grab attention. |
 |
| The serene lake. |
 |
| These leaves almost looked pink! |
At other times, I've enjoyed cozy movie nights:
 |
| All the ingredients for a delightful evening! |
And have gotten creative in my spare time, breaking out my sewing machine to make these useful little things:
 |
| No more fear of getting things out of the oven! |
It has been a lovely month so far, and I anticipate it continuing so. There have been delightful times with friends, family, and even starting to have moments where I feel like I know something at my job. I hope everyone is enjoying the fall weather as much as I have been!
"I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers."
~L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables)
No comments:
Post a Comment