Sometimes, methinks, writing on my blog can get my brain working a bit better for homework, so I'll try it now :)
Yes, I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now. Fun fact? Not due for almost two weeks, but it's one of those "get this done sometime this semester" things, so I decided earlier today that I should accomplish it tonight since I have the time.
But maybe it'd be better to put it off a bit more. I tend to be more motivated the night before things are due.
...
So, how was your Easter?!?!? Mine was simple fabulous. I had SUCH a wonderful time being home, relaxing, cooking, dressing up, going to church, dying eggs, and cuddling with my kitty.
I even took pictures! Now THAT is rare, I know. I'm trying to get better about pulling my camera out, though.
Okay, I have a LOT of pictures to share, so bear with me. And mostly, they're random - if you want to see the fun outfits my sister and I pulled off, you can visit
Trudi's blog, since she already posted some lovely pictures.
Okay, first of all, I had a more interesting ride home than most might manage. My friend (remember Flora from my road trip adventure?) well, Flora's dad decided to pick us up in his plane! It was SO. AWESOME. I'd never flown before, so it was extra special. Took a short length of time, too. Then my mom picked me up at their house, and it was lovely to return home after much excitement.
 |
| Watching our ride arrive... |
 |
| Lovely views of the snow-covered lands of Minnesota... |
 |
| On Good Friday, we made the traditional Hot Cross Buns :) |
 |
| I braided the rest of the dough into a huge cross. |
 |
| It baked up beautifully. And tasted delicious. ;) |
 |
| I dyed 2 dozen eggs :) |
 |
| Trudi's puppy, Francie, has SO much energy. |
 |
| Mom loves to make centerpieces for the table. |
 |
| My outfit during the day on Saturday... |
 |
| Interrupting Bootsy's nap. |
 |
| Actually got some relatively decent shots of her... |
 |
| Like I said - ENERGY. |
 |
| Such a model ;) |
 |
| So sleepy. |
So yeah, that was my Easter. Watched "The Hobbit" Sunday night, and then returned to school on Monday. Now I'm procrastinating about the 'school' part, but so far it hasn't been so bad being back. I have fun at school. Right now I'm working on figuring out my schedule for next fall. Seems ridiculous to be thinking about that already - the time FLIES.
"Music is a code that opens a door to a world everybody interprets differently because our aesthetic and sensory values are different and each generation has to discover its own." ~Yo-Yo Ma.
No comments:
Post a Comment