Monday, September 17, 2012

Rain, and what comes of it.


Happy Monday!

It’s raining – not pouring, exactly, but definitely a steady bit of precipitation. I just walked through it, and apparently tennis shoes (mine, anyway) are not waterproof – at all. Nope, the water soaks through the toes first, gets your socks wet, and then, I’m guessing if you walked far enough in the same conditions, the wetness would spread throughout the entire shoe. I didn’t walk quite that far, but my toes definitely got wet.

Which I knew you’d find interesting :)

What’s really going to be interesting is me getting on public-transit bus thing for the first time tonight – by myself. The tricky think is going to be telling the driver where I want him/her to take me in a loud enough voice and clearly stated so that I’ll get where I need to go. Hopefully it’s a pleasant, nice sort of person. I don’t think I could handle a grump…

But I have to get to dance class somehow, and this seems to be the best way today.

As far as Monday’s go, though, this one has been pretty pleasant (apart from getting my toes wet – I don’t really mind walking in the rain as long as my feet are dry! Unless I’m barefoot and getting wet on purpose – that’s completely different.)

Not too excited about math class, however. I’m never too excited about math class.

But my classes seem to be going pretty good, despite my dislike of difficult studying. I think I’m doing fine – the trick now is keeping up my good study habits. Study, study!

No comments: